Sunday, November 25, 2007

Tagged

Rules:
1- Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2- Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
3- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4- Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

I'll play along as I see fit.


7 Weird Things About Me

1 I often pretend. Usually that I have superpowers, and I live in my own musical sometimes

2 I REALLY like fat. To eat, though, not to play with.

3 I like to have my arms held up for me.

4 I love stilettos, especially black ones with curvy heels.

5 I hate vinegar and mustard.

6 I like smart people. But how do you ever really know, right?

7 I sleep talk, fight, walk, and argue convincingly.

So I’m randomly tagging: all of my blogger links.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home