Sunday, June 08, 2008

Wow

Time flies huh!

Since January 26th (the last time I write) I have beasically been working, with a very small amount of climbing thrown in. I went to England for an experiment too, which was intersting, but great as I got to catch up with Vicky who I know from my work at NIST. Vicky works at the ISIS facility now, and is doing very well there. On the same trip I went to Switzerland and spent sometime at a workshop, but managed to go snowboarding - my friend Kat, well, her parent own a chalet near Verbier. It was awesome.





Mikl also had a significant birthday...






The reactor restarted after 10 months offline. So I can stop travelling so much (well, not really, I have an experiment in Berlin in a few weeks and possibly another one in the UK), but am very much looking forward to some Australian neutrons!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home