Tuesday, July 08, 2008

On the way home..

Please, oh please let me have in-seat screen entertainment systems. I am never flying Lufthansa again! I'm at Berlin airport (Tegel) and am flying from Frankfurt to Singapore next, which is only 13 hours, but the most lonely 13 hours in the world without in-seat entertainment units. I know, as I flew here with none. I have my best work shirt on in a pointless attempt to get a free upgrade. Lame, I know, small chance of success, I know, but you HAVE to try. Wish me luck!

The experiment(s) went well, except the reactor went down for two of the days. Oops. I left my sample there in the hope that one of the instrument scientists will take pity on me and run it for me...

Plane food for the next day, but then I'll be back in Singapore with my nephew, the 32 degree C heat, and Singaporean food, which is generally very good and cheap. All this, plus hideous jet-lag. I forgot to mention that.

Pray to the god you don't believe in for:
1. flights to take off and land safely
2. in-seat screens, or better yet,
3. free upgrade to business class.(ha!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home